What’s Your New Moon Beginning?
- Do you feel a strong desire to express your purpose more fully?
- Do you feel called to explore and create a new beginning in the areas of your life that don’t feel balanced?
- Do you feel fearful of making a change you know you need to make?
Give yourself the gift of New Moon Wisdom and allow yourself to gently discover and bring about new beginnings that will transform your life for the better.
How would life change for you if you chose to embrace purpose, passion, and creative expression in its highest form – in a way that honors your authenticity and your unique gifts?
Could this be the beginning of a truly magical life experience?
- You can make the changes you want to make in a gentle and peaceful way.
- You can step into a more complete vision of your life purpose.
- You can stop delaying what you know is meant to happen.
- You can explore what is possible for you and discover the path in your journey that will lead you to the destination you seek.
A new moon phase always brings a time of new beginnings.
- Where in your life do you desire a new beginning?
- What would you like to “reboot?”
- Where are you in need of a recharge?
During a new moon phase, the sky is completely black, other than the surrounding stars. It’s the point in every month when the moon takes a retreat and begins to grow again, redoubling her light and reflecting new creative energy on the world.
This phase marks the ideal time for connecting with our inner selves and our heart’s desire. By looking for the “light” and knowing that it’s there, somewhere, waiting to be discovered, we can reach a place where our personal reflection begins to shed its own light.
Come explore your own new moon beginning through a New Moon Discovery session or in my New Moon Wisdom Circle. Both offer a rich connection to your own inner wisdom while being gently guided by the energy of the new moon phase. For more information on either program, please click on the highlighted links in this paragraph.
Are you ready for a New Moon Beginning?
What wants to emerge? What wants to be born?
Come join me and let’s explore the possibilities!